- It is an individual challenge where you follow your own exercise and/or nutritional plan for 8 weeks
- We will measure your heart rate, body weight, body fat, waist circumference, grip strength and cardiovascular endurance in week 1, 4 and 8 to chart your progress
- You will receive a starter package with healthy meal ideas and a workout plan to use as inspiration (if desired) to design your own plan to success.
- If you need more exercise and nutrition advice, you may contact the Fitness Coordinator at your campus.
- At your final measurement appointment, we will review your changes from week 1 to 8.
- You will receive a gift when you attend your week 1, 4 and 8 measurement appointments. Week 1 (To-Go Salad Cup), Week 4 (Shaker Cup) and Week 4 (BeeFit T-Shirt).
- Participants who use #BeeFit when posting images of themselves engaging in BeeFit activities such as healthy eating, exercising or other forms of physical activity will be eligible to win a Magic Bullet® NutriBullet® by intercampus random draw.
You will also qualify for 1 of 2 draw prizes ($50 SportChek gift cards) if you meet improvement criteria in at least 2 of the 5 measurements.
At each campus, the male and female student with the greatest overall improvement will be chosen as campus winners and receive a $150 SportChek Gift card.
Registration runs from Monday September 11th to Friday, September 22nd, 2017.
Your first measurement appointment (WEEK 1) will be the week of September 25th - 29th.
Your second measurement appointment (WEEK 4) will be the week of October 16th - 20th. .
Your final measurement appointment (WEEK 8) will be the week of week of November 13th - 17th.
Markham, King and S@Y Students - Register at your campus in the Recreation Office.
Newnham Students - Register at the Fitness Centre.