*All participants should be able to commit to a minimum of 70% of the games.
all captains' meetings or ensure an alternate attends.
2. Ensure entry/waiver form is completed and submitted.
3. Notify team members of all rules, game times, schedule changes and policies and procedures.
4. Sign out the equipment for your team.
5. Sign your team name and players' names on the game sheet at the start of the game.
6. Each team member must sign the waiver form prior to their first league game. Any new players must sign/initial the waiver form prior to playing their first game.
Co-ed Basketball, Co-ed Volleyball, Ball Hockey, Dodgeball, Soccer
ALL that apply - select a minimum of 4 time slots)
Team Member Information
Players not registered at the time the league begins must register through the Rec Office to be eligible to play.
All participants must sign a waiver in the Recreation Office prior to playing their first game.