Full Sit Ups (8)
Start Position: Lying on your back, knees bent and feet supported by dumbbells with hands folded behind head.
Lie down with your knees bent, feet and back flat on the floor.
- Hands held behind head with elbows pointing forward.
- Flex the hips and raise your chest towards your thighs without allowing the feet to come off the ground.
Finish Position: The elbows must touch the knees at the completion of each rep.
- Elbows do not touch knees.
- Upper back fails to completely touch the mat or floor at the bottom.
- Hands slip from behind head.