Start Position: Stand with the plyometric box behind your back.
- Place your hands on the edge of the box about shoulder width apart and keeping your upper body perpendicular to the bench. Males should fully extend their legs forward, with a bend at the hip. Females can keep a 90 degree bend in their knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your elbow reaches a 90 degree angle with your triceps parallel to the ground keeping arms close to the body.
- Extend your arms and raise your upper body until your arms are straight.
Finish Position: Arms are extended and elbow is straight.
- Elbow is not at a 90 degree angle at the bottom position.
- Arms are not extended at the finish position
- Any part of the lower body is used (legs) to perform the movement.